It’s a well-practised show every day, just a stone’s throw from your home or your holiday destination in Normandy.
Here in Cœur de Nacre, we have a taste for proximity and simple pleasures. Visit the market to stock up on fresh, seasonal Normandy produce.
Our weekly markets
What are the days and places of the market?
Here you will find all the weekly markets in the Cœur de Nacre by day of the week (from 8.30am to 12.30pm), as well as the seasonal markets*.
- Courseulles-sur-mer market, Place du marché and rue de la mer, 50 to 60 stallholders: this is one of the biggest weekly markets, well known to the locals.
- Bernières-sur-mer market, Place de l’église, 3 exhibitors.
- The market of flavours in Douvres-la-Délivrande, Place Lelièvre, 12 exhibitors: This is the only market offered at the end of the day from 4pm to 8pm; an ideal time to fill your basket with local produce after work.
- Luc-sur-mer market (in July and August) located on Boulevard de la République
- Saint-Aubin-sur-mer market (in july and August), Place de la Gare.
- Plumetot market, in front of the church, 4-6.30pm, 1 stallholder (fruits and vegetables).
- Courseulles-sur-mer market Place du marché and rue de la mer, 50 to 60 stallholders: note that the new covered market hall was inaugurated in August 2020, a godsend on rainy days!
- Langrune-sur-mer market, Place du marché 3-4 stallholders.
- Basly market, Place Bud Hannam, 10 stallholders: this market in the heart of the town offers seasonal vegetables and fruit.
- Bernières-sur-mer market Find now your Saturday morning market merchants on Place Marcel Ouimet (corner of Victor Tesnière and Queen’s Own Rifles of Canada), 7 exhibitors.
- Douvres-la-Délivrande market, Place Abbé Bellée, near Saint-Rémi Church, 4 stallholders.
- Luc-sur-mer market, Boulevard de la République, 3-10 exhibitors.
- Courseulles-sur-mer market (in July and August), Quai des Alliés.
- The Saint-Aubin-sur-mer market, 20-30 stallholders: a must on Sunday mornings, this small market allows you to do all your shopping: vegetables, fish, Paëlla, organic vegetables, meat, cider, honey or local strawberries.
The fish market is open every day :
The Courseulles-sur-mer fish market is open every morning of the year on the Quai des Alliés. It will delight lovers of fish products.