The church originally belonged to the Abbey of Saint Wandrille, which was home to Benedictine monks. Typical Romanesque bell tower and porch dating back to the 12th century. The choir contains a precious wooden statue of Christ from the 13th century. The bell tower, destroyed by the bombings on 6th June 1944, was rebuilt two metres shorter than what it used to be.
Closed except for ceremonies