Thanks to its network of cycle paths, greenways and shared lanes, the Coeur de Nacre makes it possible to cycle through Calvados and more widely through Normandy.
From Cœur de Nacre, between Courseulles-sur-Mer and Luc-sur-Mer, get on your bike to discover :
- the Normandy coastline on the Vélomaritime – Eurovélo n°4,
- the D-Day landing beaches,
- the pretty seaside resorts of the Côte de Nacre,
- Caen, the city of William the Conqueror,
- Douvres-la-Délivrande and the green lung of the Vallon de la Capricieuse,
- the Bessin with its pretty stone villages of Creully and Bayeux.
Suggestions for cycling routes and circuits in the heart of Normandy :
Credit : Les Valises de Sarah