In this section you will find the cycle paths in the Terres de Nacre area.
Go out and get some fresh air! For a weekend or during your holidays, whether the weather is fine or grey, a cycling trip is always an opportunity to share a pleasant moment with family or friends.
Normandy is above all a remarkable coastal landscape with views of the sea and hilly routes in its hinterland. It is in this diversity of preserved panoramas that the Terres de Nacre territory will reveal itself and bring you its share of unexpected encounters and unsuspected explorations!
As part of the Accueil Velo label, the tourist offices of Saint-Aubin-sur-mer and Courseulles-sur-mer offer the following services
- Providing a free map of cycle paths and greenways in the department and the Normandy region,
- Filling the water bottles of cycling tourists,
- Recharge mobile phones, electric bike batteries, GPS and tablets,
- Provide a repair kit for bikes,
- Offer the hire of bicycles for children and adults in the summer in Saint-Aubin-sur-mer.
Without further ado, discover the itineraries below.
See also in the section:
- A car-free holiday in CalvadosLet’s all adopt an eco-friendly approach and rediscover a gentle approach for ourselves and the environment. A holiday to reconnect […]
- To each his own cycling practiceAll tastes are in nature… and in Terres de Nacre! Choose the tailor-made approach that suits you best. “When love […]
- Bike toursWithout further ado, discover our top 3 ideas for walks in the Terres de Nacre! Want to reconnect with nature? […]
- Local bike hire and repair companiesWe can help you find the nearest bike rental company to your holiday home. Why not resist the temptation to […]